Managing Time – Part 1  

Sunday, January 13, 2008
  • “I always end up cramming for exams.”
  • “I never have enough time to do my work.”
  • “I only study when there’s the pressure of a test.”
  • “My work always takes longer than I expect it to.”
  • “I’ve tried to make schedules for myself, but I don’t stick to them.”
  • “I’ve tried to make schedules for myself, but unexpected things come up.”
  • “When I’m doing work in one subject, I get distracted by thoughts of what I have to do for my other classes.”
Students if you have ever thought or said one or more of the above, then you may have to consider better managing your time. There are only 24 hours in your day, just the same as everybody else’s. The good news is that there is enough time for the things you want, but only if it’s used, and used to your advantage. Time management is the managing of your time so that time is used to your advantage and it gives you a chance to spend your most valuable resource in the way you choose.
Students stay with me….we have to discuss the matter more :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Portugues | Francais | Espanol | Deutsche | Italiano | Chinese | Korean | Japanese

Email this post


0 comments: to “ Managing Time – Part 1

ss_blog_claim=b5507f8716e4db6f2794c81011b37a2b